Monday, November 9, 2009

When I read about these types of incedents that happen, i first feel so bad for their family and of course the person that has been hurt in any way. I think that our responsibility's to one another is if you see someone in need of help, go help them even if it is just getting someone off the persons back. I personally like the idea of brothers keepers i think is such a good idea, but in reality i doubt that people will actually go threw with it becasuse some people, ( like me) get cought up in the moment at times and regret helping that person or people later that day, saying to yourself, 'why did i let that happen, i could have helped and that would have never have happened.' i think that even though, you might not like that person or know them at all, if someone in beating them up or fighting verbally, you know the right thing to do is go help that person. I mean yeah you might not know what they are fighting about, or their buisness, but its necessary to take action if you can tell that person is in need. i have found a time where i did stand up for some one and they appreciated it.which made me feel like i did the right thing. The things that get me mad is when i hear people gettin in fights and bullying people for absolutly no reason. i mean seriosuly come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment