Thursday, November 19, 2009

My free choice

For my free choice I decide to write about my birthday and thanks given. They are right next to each other, which I like because I get to be with all my family and everything on my birthday to. Its November 29th, I am going to be 15, however I wish I was turning 16 so I could drive but that’s next year. I think it pretty cool that I’m the youngest in the grade and also that I am going to be almost done with my first semester in collage and still be 17.
My sister Amanda and I have birthdays three days apart and we normally have a birthday party together it been like that since we where younger. We got a hang on blowing out the candle at the same time and we now have a system on how we open presents. I have to say the present part is my favorite it like seeing everything. I don’t know what I want though and every one is asking and I am no help to them because I am unsure. I know I want a Pandora bracelet but my mom is getting me that I already know.
I like that my cousins from Virginia and are going to stay at my house for thanksgiving which I like but it stinks cause I have to give up my room and sleep in my sisters room. But I am okay with it because her bed is really comfy anyway. We all have a tradition all the slyers do the troy turkey trot together the morning of thanksgiving, last year we made T- shirts, I don’t think we are making t-shirts this year though.

No comments:

Post a Comment