Sunday, November 22, 2009

Free Choice

If I could have any vehicle I wanted, I would get a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro. This Camaro would have a Yanko sport package on it. It would have black leather seats that were both heated for winter and cooled so you don’t burn your legs in the summer. I would have the body painted midnight blue with 2 white racing stripes up the hood, over the roof and down the trunk.

The tires would be street legal slicks mounted on 17” heavy duty chrome wheels for the rear tires. The fronts would be the same only they’d be on 15” wheels so that the back end would be slightly higher than the front.

The motor would be a 454 V-8 big block engine with 2 super chargers. It would crank out 500 horsepower and go from 0 mph to 60 mph in 9 seconds flat. I would have a magna-flow exhaust system installed to add more horsepower and to make it sound great when driving around town.

The first place I’d drive my dream car to is my Uncle Tom’s house. He’s a mechanic who loves classic cars. We’d have a blast checking it all out and taking out for a test drive!

No comments:

Post a Comment