Tuesday, November 17, 2009

READ the post.

I found that with the Greatest Fear post many of you didn't even reread the post. Even though I went over it in class (big screen) I had people telling me things they were afraid of. Totally missed the point.

At this point...at the end of the first marking period, I want you think about what you earned and why. Honestly, I found a lot of slacking in some of you. I also found several people took advantage of me, didn't do full assignments and blamed me, but didn't make it up. I found many students missed deadlines and then just put papers on my desk, no apologies or explanations. And even more disappointing actions.

I am hoping that this second quarter you all step up your game and show more strength of character and more respect for me, as well as yourself.

So now onto the questions part of this is blog. Free choice. Write about anything you want. A news event. An event in your life. An upcoming event (Thanksgiving, birthday--Happy birthday Casey! etc) You may also write something creating, descriptive.

Take this seriously. Your responses should be written in a word document and pasted in...check your word count. You should be at least 100. More for higher grade possibilities.

Enjoy your weekend.
V. Gaboury

2 comments:

  1. Im doing bad because I am slacking of and not doing what I should have been doing. But not as bad as tom. I am very sorry for this and I am going to work alot harder in the second marking period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitley slacked off this quarter when it comes to the blogs. I don't understand how to do this blog stuff. I need help. Can someone help me figure out how to do this? I can't figure out how to post a blog. I only just figured out how to comment on one! Please HELP!!!!

    ReplyDelete