Friday, November 13, 2009

This quarter

Hi this is molly in case you didn’t know .This blog I’m going to write about how I think I did on the first quarter and how I think I can do better. This first quarter I did all of my assignments but I did hand in one late because I wasn’t listening for when it was do my bad. Although I did all my assignments I think I could have done better on them because I do everything last minute and I rush through it so I can get it done and over with. But I also play a sport every season so I get home late on every game day and when we have late practices so it is harder for me to get it done and done well. But this next quarter I’m going to get my assignments done early so I don’t have to rush through them when I get home late on a game day. That is my goal for this next quarter. Also I think I can do a lot better on the blog because I do them to get them over with and I don’t really take time to understand the meaning behind the blogs and that is another thing I’m going to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment