Friday, November 13, 2009

Follow Your Conscience

As time has proceeded, I feel that people have really stopped caring. When we read about history, we hear of how everyone during the war put in efforts for their country. I know this isn’t completely related, yet I feel it is an example of how much people were involved with one another like a big family. Now days, we hear terrible and shocking stories especially this one particularly. A girl getting gang raped outside her school dance? What couldn’t possibly be worse is the fact that bystanders watched it happen and didn’t go call for help or even try to help them. No matter who is getting teased, bullied, raped, beaten, or any type of abuse DOESN’T deserve it. Say the gang who raped that poor girl. No matter how mad many, many people are at them they don’t deserve to be under anything so horrid. Maybe a few years in jail none the less.
I think that as a planet, we need to step together and watch each others back. In today’s time, no one trusts anyone else. I know people are protective but we need to trust each other to make this thing work. I would think that this whole eco-friendly thing about “going green” would help everyone come together more! I mean it’s starting to join us together under a common interest to make this world healthier and last us longer.
I’m getting off topic here, but anyways, I am generally saying that we need to stand up for others. We can’t be afraid to speak up against something. Many times people are just too scared to speak up, and they could be right! For example my friend was afraid to speak up in chemistry class, and the one time they decided to, they were correct! The same thing can go for in justice around the world. We need to help each other out because none of us can do it alone. Everyone needs help just admit it. And with the limited amount of time we have in this world, I would want the most help I can receive. If you see a situation, simply put yourself in as the person being treated badly. That hopefully should be all the advice you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment