Friday, November 13, 2009

I am looking forward to get together with my large extended family for Thanksgiving this year but around now i start missing soccer. Since fall soccer has just ended and indoor won't start until January I am extremely bored at my house. I know that between this time I'm going to gain weight since I usually lose weight from fall soccer then regain it just a couple months after. This drastically effects my play because my weak point has always been my endurance when it comes to running and gaining wait will only make it worse. I sometimes run on the treadmil but I can't wait for indoor soccer to start because I get to hang out with my friends while playing the sport I love.
My extended family on my mt to see on my moters side is pretty large. At Thanksgiving dinner I get to see all my cousins, aunts, and uncles who I only get to see about three or four times a year. With the large amount of cousins of all ages we usually get a fun game of tag or something else fun for everyone. Thanksgiving is special for me because I get to see all my cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment