Monday, November 9, 2009

Short Stories..

I do like certain short stories. I think a short story is good if it tells the story good and if the ending isnt ridicusly stupid and makes no sense. I also hate when the stories end and they leave you wondering what happened or what will happen next. But sometimes thats good because it gives you a chance to be creative and use your imagination. You can make up multiple endings to the story if you wanted to. In the Lady and the tiger, i liked it but i didnt think it was the best. The ending could of been anything and we will never really know what will happen, which sucks because the story made great points to what she was thinking to do. The short story The Most Dangerous Game was good. I thought that it had good and interesting events in it, and when you read the story you didnt know if he was going to get killed or not. I also thought the ending was good because I didnt know what was going to happen. As for Gano, i kinda like it. I just think its hard at first because i have no clue what my story is going to be about. But hopefully the ideas will arrive and i can write a good story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment