Friday, November 6, 2009

short story/ nano,gano

I dont really like short stories, they squish a million details into a three page story. To me that is no a good story. I love long stories with a lot of details. I think the author of "The lady and The tiger" used fear by not telling who came out of the doors at the end of the story. Also "The cask of Amontillado" the author used fear by leading the jester into the dark dungeon while he was drunk. He had no idea what was happening until Fortunato chained him up to the wall and started putting the brick infront of him.

I am not doing nano or gano. I dont have enough time in my day to right 50,000 words or 8,000 words. I would have chosen to do this if i had more time. It is a good way to get writers to write without stopping and editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment