Friday, November 27, 2009

Eat My Dust…The drawing that I picked is a drawing of a late model Ford Mustang or a late model Chevrolet Camaro. (www.cheeseheadchoppers.com/muscle-car-art-ill...) In the drawing I see a car that is doing a burnout and that the motor is jutting out of the hood of the car. In the back ground there is a skull of an animal. The picture looks like it is based in the dessert. The drawing might even be in a canyon because it has the mountains or something like that in the back ground. The motor has the belt going 100 miles per hour and the blower is all out. The maximum horse power is being pumped to the back wheels. If you look at the clouds in the back, one of them looks like a mustang or some kind of horse. I think that the horse cloud in the back ground is a symbol of the pony wars between Chevy, Ford, Dodge and all other muscle cars. In my personal opinion I think that the horse in the clouds is a Ford Mustang running away from the Chevy Camaro. The cactus in the picture may also be saying stick it to the Ford Mustang or it just may there because the picture is drawn in the desert.. In the drawing the car is in black and white and the people who drew the drawing put there logo in color. I do not understand the reason for the large logo right in the middle of the drawing but I guess they wanted to make sure their company got noticed. If this car was a real car I would buy it in a heart beat. That car would be one fast car. If I took it out on the street but I would probably get a ticket!

No comments:

Post a Comment