Friday, November 13, 2009

This quarter.

I think for this first quarter that I didn’t put my all into this quarter because I was just getting the hang of everything; I also had a fall sport so it was a lot harder than most people to get homework done when you get home at eight at night. I think that i did a half hearted job was because it’s the beginning of the school year, and theirs a lot going on. Besides that I found that I tried my best this quarter to get everything on time and if I was absent to get everything done in the time span I was given. In blogs I tried to write as much as I could and tried to put a lot of thought into the questions to make a longer response than I usually do. I tried to up my game a little in blogs... I am positive that the second quarter I am going to try a lot harder and keep myself focused on my grades and read more. And of course extend my writing abilities. I really want to be on top of everything this year so I have nothing to worry about. I am going to study for all of the tests in English and make sure I put my all into writing a good essay, because essay’s are probably my weakness this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment