Friday, November 6, 2009

what's your buisness?

This blog is very controversial. Should people but in? Or should people stand by and watch bad things happen. I don’t think I could have let myself do nothing if I was in one of these situations. I know if I was that girl then I would want someone to step in and help me. But on the other hand I understand why some people could just watch. I mean I guess they think “better them then me”. Or they think “why should I try and be a hero?’’ I guess they don’t realize that they could stop it, that they could honestly save someone’s life. To me that is worth the risk of getting hurt while trying to stop it.
Personally, I have not been exposed to a situation as scary as these. I have however, spoken up for someone who was getting bullied. Like someone who was getting teased or picked on in the halls. I believe in karma, big time. So I should treat others the way that I would like to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment