Friday, November 6, 2009

Mrs. Gaboury, as you stood in front of the class reading today’s blog to us I was kind of in awe. I mean I see that type of stuff happen in movies and even then I get mad because I just wonder how people could do such a thing, but to actually find out that people, kids even do things with no other purpose than to hurt another person is quite ridiculous. Making fun of someone is one thing but to physically go out and hurt someone is just unthinkable. The fact that people even get those thoughts in their head surprises me.
I honestly don’t know what bothers me more the fact that it happened or the fact that people stood there and watched. I must say I’m one who cares about people and tries to look out for certain people and I just can’t believe that no one even gotten help. I wonder if they regret not getting help now, if they wonder “hmm maybe if I did something about this, that person wouldn’t be so hurt..” I also wonder if the people who actually did it regret doing it. Do they have any feeling or guilt. How could you not? I guess some people just really don’t care and maybe that’s what bugs me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment