Monday, November 9, 2009

I feel it is my job and every bodies job as a student to look out for my other schoolmates. I don't see things going on in Averill Park as horriffic as lighting people on fire or rape amongst the student body happening, but some people in school lack morals and do stupid things for a rediculous or no reason. Even if two people don't know each other on a personal level they should look out for each other if they notice a problem with the other. Sometimes people don't stick up for others because they feel they too will be put down and made fun of. Once I stuck up for my friend who was being made fun of and I was later made fun of just for being his friend. I did't understand it at all or why people thought me being his friend made me a loser. when I speak up for someone I feel good even if I get made fun of myself, because if people think standing up for somebody they make fun of makes you a target then maybe they should look back at who really is the loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment