Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving

Hi it is Josh. I have thanksgiving at my house every year. My dad and mom make most of the food. At first my mom’s and dad’s side of the family came put now it is only my dad’s side. I have no clue why but that is the way it is and every year my dad and mom start the day before cooking, cleaning, and shopping for food. The next day we turn the TV on but nobody watch’s it except for a minute or two. Then we all get ready for them to arrive at 10:00 but they always arrive at 12:30 (they live only two hours away). Then me and my cousin play video games. My sister cries (because she is little or it was because I did something). Then my mom yells at me because we are playing video games or because my sister is crying. Then we eat I always eat my dads turkey, stuffing and homemade bread. Then for desert I eat my brownies that I make. After that they take 10 minutes just to back out of my drive way (witch is not that big). Then we go inside and find something that they forgot. That is how my thanksgiving goes every year. But I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment