Thursday, November 19, 2009

Holidays

I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I enjoy Thanksgiving because I get to see a lot of family that I genrally do not see much. For instance I see my cousins Tracy and Eric. Tracy is in college so we obviously don't see much of her because she is all the way up in Brockport, near Niagra Falls. And Eric is like, twenty three so he is married and is off on his own way. Plus at Thanksgiving, my aunt makes really good pie. Christmas is the best because we get school off for a while, I see a lot of family, and well, there are presents. I never ask for much because I don't need anything and the few things I waant I'll ask for but I never get mad or dissapointed if I don't get everything. That isn't what Christmas is about. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment