Friday, November 6, 2009

people today....

when i read or hear news stories like these I feel like my heart stops. I feel so bad for the families and the kids that have/had to go through the things that were done to them. I sometimes think that teenagers dont know what choices they are making and the consequences that come along with it. I think that people should butt in when things are going wrong, or they sense something is going to go wrong. The girl from california is very upsetting to me. There were ten bystanders that could have made a difference in her life, but they chose not to. I have stuck up for a group/person that someone else was talking trash about. I had the best feeling in the world after, I feel like i made a big difference in someones life. When i don't stand up for someone I feel like crap, because i didn't help them or make a difference. I think that people today are starting to not care about other people and who they hurt. I'm not saying everyone is an ass but I've seen people stand around while someone else was getting yelled at, or getting their feelings hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment