Friday, November 13, 2009

...

You’re one of the nicest teachers in this whole school, and you give us students: breaks all the time and you always try to help us out the best that you can.. So I think it’s very rude that some people took advantage of you the first quarter, and decided to slack off quite a bit. Hopefully people will pull it together the second quarter and work much harder. You asked us what grade we think we deserve to receive the first quarter and why we think we deserve that grade.. Well I think I deserve an A, like somewhere in the 90’s, because I think I work very hard in this class, and I always do my homework in this class when I’m supposed to, and I’m pretty sure that I’m not missing any work in this class. Now to the other thing you asked us to write about: a free choice, anything we want to write about; a news event, an event in our life, or an upcoming event.. Well I’m going to write about CHRISTMAS! Christmas is definitely one of my favorite holidays, and not because you get a lot of presents, but because it’s a wonderful time when you spend the whole day with your whole family, and have a huge Christmas dinner of cooked ham, baked buns, fruit, sparkling cider, and a bunch of other stuff. I love the smell of the Christmas tree in the morning, and I love when my mom puts Christmas music on while my brother, her, and I all decorate the tree together, and enjoy each others company. Those are the moments in my life that I live for. Holidays are the best with my family, because we’re all together celebrating the holiday.. I do get kind of sad around the holidays though, because my grandfather isn’t here anymore, because he died, but my mom always comes up with a way to make me feel better when I’m down.. You should always spend the holidays with your family, even if you don’t get along with them, because no-one lives forever, and you should try to spend as much time with them as you can before they die.. They could be here today, and gone tomorrow.. That’s why I always tell my mom I love her every time I leave her and go somewhere else, you wouldn’t want to say something mean to them, or be on bad terms with them the last time you see them, and then they die.. That would be horrible! Anyways, I wanted to say to Mrs. Gaboury that I think this is really cool, that our class has our own blog site.. I enjoy doing these blogs, and it’s fun to express your ideas and thoughts, and have everyone see what they are. Good job at making this blog site Mrs. Gaboury 

~Gabrielle Evon Marriner<3

No comments:

Post a Comment