Thursday, January 14, 2010

I think it is so sad what has happend to Haiti. I truely feel bad because of all those people left without homes, food, cars, lost and dead pets, family members ,and friends. I believe the quote is very true. You have to live for today for you don't know what tomorow brings. Its scary sometimes to think that something like what happend in Haiti could happen in a few minutes, months, days, years to us or anywhere else. You can't spend your time thinking about that because no one knows what tomorow will bring you. What you can do is help any way you can today or soon. Some people aren't effected emotionly and physically about what happend. I don't know how they do that, but some people do. I plan on helping out a little like donated 10dollars from my phone, also maybe help out with projects they are doing in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment