Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Earthquake in Haiti

I don't no much about Haiti, the only stuff i heard was the information today on the radio station my dad was listening to. I know that most of the buildings where knocked down because they where not built to with stand the earthquake, and all the ones that did stay up during the earthquake they fell during the after shock or are unstable.
the earthquake in Haiti was very devastating and terrible, people are with out there homes and food or water, there are people injured with no hospitals to go to. I think we should do some thing like that happened in new york we would expect other people to help us, and imaging being with no help in a terrible situation like that. I think that we should send care packages and money to Haiti.
the quote when I read it gave me goosebumps just like when I read the genocide books it is that powerful and what happened is just as terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment