Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

I think the earthquake in Haiti was terrible. One of my friends was adopted from Haiti when she was a baby, so it's scary to think "What if she was still there?". It makes me think about what all the children and babies in adoption agencies are going through and if they're okay. It upsets me most when really young peoples lives are cut short. Imagining something like that happening in the United States is pretty scary.
I think other countries in the world should definitely help out. We would want help if we were in that situation, so we should do everything we can for the people in Haiti who really need it. I think the quote is pretty true. Many countries see the hardship and want to help even though they aren't forced to. The quote basically says you don't have to help, but you can't just ignore something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment